Do Your Stakeholders Gain More Impact by Partnering with You?
Luminas Stakeholder Value Xcelerator™ (SVX) will enable your organization to gain internal alignment on your growth priorities and confirm how those priorities stack up to your stakeholders’ expectations.
Through SVX, you’ll discover answers to key questions like:
- What are the benefits of being associated with your organization?
- What differential value does your organization deliver, compared to other alternatives?
- Which stakeholder groups represent the greatest opportunity for value proposition improvement and organizational growth?
SVX provides organizations with measurable feedback, equipping you to make more confident decisions. Through SVX, you’ll move quickly from insights to action and become empowered to
- Understand your internal perspective of stakeholder value
- Measure the impact of your organization’s value proposition
- Validate your assumptions with your stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for mutual growth and benefits
- Scale your organizational growth capabilities
If you want to know if your stakeholders are gaining more impact by partnering with you, and find out how your organization can deliver more value, Luminas is here to help.
Check out the impact of SVX on nonprofit leaders such as Executive Leadership Council (ELC) and Research Triangle Foundation.
“Luminas has had a definite impact on the way our sales team thinks about how to sell value. We wouldn’t be where we are today if we hadn’t gone through the process with them and gained such meaningful insights.”
“The whole team was engaged in the work with Luminas, it was impressive. As a result, we discovered areas where we can grow, become more nimble and think strategically about our business. We are now better prepared to partner with our customers and manage through big changes.”
“Our customers were very appreciative that we took the time to ask the right questions about what is important to their business. Luminas helped us to create a more customer centric organization and to focus on what they value.”
“We saw the Luminas team as our partners, they were humble and cared about our business. Our customers found immense value in having conversations with us; the process showed our customers that we were interested in their feedback and wanted to hear their insights.”
“SVX helped us to focus on what matters most to our tenants. We gained specific insights that we could respond to and as a result, we created a roadmap for how we could do our job better and increase satisfaction among the people who are paying our bills.”